This is the sketch I used, it is a simple sketch that you can use over and over again.
I really like the Neutrals Designer Series paper with this, reminded me of tire tracks!
Who wouldn't want a card like this.....at any age!
I really liked how it turned out.
- Change out the words 'happy birthday' for 'happy graduation'
- Great stamp set for any age
- This little set would make an adorable scrapbook page, what do you think?
- I also think it would be fun to add hexagon shapes to this, like a stop sign
- Also banners would be cute, like nascar
- Great stamp set to use for a little boys birthday party....or big boy!
- Nice easy sketch to keep in mind, on those days that the creative juices aren't flowing!
Stamps: Rev Up the Fun
Paper: Real Red cardstock, Neutrals Designer Series Paper, Whisper White cardstock
Accessories: Crumb Cake Ink, Black Staz-On ink, Real Red Ink
I wanted to show you how cute this little stamp set is! It's on page 51 in the big catalog.
Click here to place an order! Remember now till the end of March you can get a FREE Sale-A-Bration item with an order of $50.
Have a great day!