I wanted to share scrapbook page that I made for a scrapbook retreat a couple weeks ago.
What I love about this page is the colors. The colors  from Retro Fresh Designer Series paper are warm and cozy, so it goes great with family photos.  I used the new Angled Tag Topper punch to create the Family banner.  I really liked how this turned out!!







I used the Retro Fresh Washi Tape on the banner, and scraps of the different colors of cardstock.






I knew I wanted to add the 'oh happy day' to the page. This was a fun day for us!!








Here I used the Film Frame Framelit as a  journaling area. Everyone loved this page at our retreat.





For the banner, I added various buttons and layered up the Boho flower punch to add texture. I used the linen thread to string along the tags! on the "y" here, I added a little doilie.






I think this page could be used for many different types of scrapbook pages. I really LOVE this color combination!


Items Used:
Stamps: Starburst Sayings
Paper: Retro Fresh Designer Series Paper, Very Vanilla cardstock, Chocolate Chip cardstock, So Saffron cardstock, Coastal Cabana cardstock, Soft Suede Cardstock, Tangerine Tango cardstock
Accessories: Retro Fresh Washi Tape, Starburst Framelit Dies, Very Vanilla Designer Buttons, Naturals Designer Buttons, Tea Lace Doilie, Boho Flower punch, Angled Tag Topper punch, White Baker's Twine, Linen Thread


Have a great day!! *****Remember TODAY is the last day for Sale-A-Bration!!! For every order of $50 or more you can get a FREE Sale-A-Bration Item!!!  click here to check out the Sale-A-Bration brochure!!! *******

Janet Holmes
SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Jan Girl · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS