Lately I have been playing with the Tag Topper Punches, they are sooo cool. I really love a tool that makes my life easier! So I wanted to show you this card  that I made using the Angled Tag Topper and the Petal Parade stamp set, that you can still get for FREE until the end of this month (with a $50 order!!). I saw a card similiar to this on Pinterest. 




I really like the Vellum tag embossed, it gives it  such a soft look.  I put my adhesive on the heart, so it was hidden on the Vellum and also added a glue dot on the twine to help adhere it.




For the flowers and arrows I stamped them and "fussy cut" them. That term 'fussy cut' just cracks me up, we used to just say it "I cut it by hand!" ha-ha!! I also stamped the image on the card, like a tone on tone.


What I like about this card is, that almost every element (the paper, the twine, the stamp set with the flowers and arrrows are Sale-A-Bration items) that can be earned FREE!! It really showcases these items.

Items Used:
Stamps: Chalk Talk, Petal Parade (Sale-A-Bration)
Paper: Pool Party cardstock, Sweet Sorbet (Sale-A-Bration)
Accessories: White Embossing Powder, Vellum Paper, Angled Tag Topper Punch, Pool Party Ink, Sweet Sorbet Accessory Pack (Sale-A-Bration)

Have a great day! And get your FREE Sale-A-Bration Items while you can....till end of March!!

Janet Holmes

SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Jan Girl · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS