Do you need some cute, fast, adorable Easter treats? Well who doesn't! I made these for everyone who came to my card class last night. This is one of those Easter treats that comes together really quickly, making it perfect for classrooms, neighbors, co-workers, just about anyone!!






Aren't those cute!! I made the 'egg' using the Oval Framelits. For the front, I used several different colors from the Subtle Designer Series Paper Pack. The Back is solid coreesponding cardstock. 




I used the 1 3/4" Circle Punch, then inserted the Treat Cup. Filled up the Treat Cup with M & M's and peeled off the sticky on the Treat Cup,  and then sandwiched to the cardstock (that I put adhesive on). That's it! Really under 5 min to make!! The Treat Cups are on page 160 in the Big  Idea Catalog. They come in a package of 12 for $2.95. 


Items Used:
Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper: Subtles Designer Series Paper, Coastal Cabana cardstock, Wisteria Wonder cardstock, Pistachio Pudding cardstock
Accessories: Oval Framelits, Calypso Coral Twine (from Sweet Sorbet Accessory Pack: a Sale-a-Bration item


I wanted to show you these cute Pressed Stampin' Up cookies that we had last night at our class. My friend Kay made these!! She wanted to try our Pressed Cookie Stamps (that are also on page 160 in the Big Idea Catalog) and I had these Stampin' Up ones that I bought at convention a couple years ago. So  I told here she borrow mine and bring the cookies to class!! HA!  Be careful what you ask for.... ha-ha!! It was funny!! Look how cute they turned out!!!





Aren't they the cutest!! And tasted good too....to bad you're gonna have to take my word for it!!  :)





In the catalog they have 2 sets, one holiday and one special events.

Have a great day!! click here to order and to check out this weeks specials.






Janet Holmes



SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Jan Girl · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS