I wanted to show you some Easter Carrot Treats I came up with using the Baby We've Grown Stamp set. I just LOVE how these turned out!! This was a creation came to life last weekend at our 1st Scrapbook Weekend Retreat around 2 am!! You know when your kinda getting giddy and for some reason everything is funny! :) The little Easter treats are so adorable that they would look good in an Easter basket, sitting on the table, treat for co-worker, anyone would like this.  So after the retreat I made more for our monthly Demonstrator swap.



Are they cute or what? I filled the inside with Cheetos....just so you know only a couple cheetos were hurt in the making of these treats.....ha-ha!!



The grass on top I used two colors for the grass, I felt it kinda gave it more of a 3-D effect. The inner grass is Pistachio Pudding, the outer grass is Gumball Green (the core'dinations cardstock, I used this because I thought I added more texture to the grass). The grass was cut at 3 " x  9", and  I used the new Fringe Scissors to create the grass!  I then used snail around the bottom of the grass, keeping it tight as I wound it around the bag.  I added the Calypso Coral Ribbon, this idea came from my friend Rhonda, to hold the cute tag (at that time of morning, ideas were flying and maybe a couple of Cheeto's!!






I used the triangle bags to make these, the kind you put hot cocoa in at Christmas. The tag was cut at 3 1/2" X 2, the bunny I used the Blender pen and highlighted his belly in Blushing Bride (one of my friends got a little heavy handed on her bunny's highlighting and well it looked like he was shot! we all laughed!)




I gave the little guy a Rhinestone on his little bow to finish him out. I really like how it turned out, what do you think?



Tips and Ideas:

  • I like the wide Chevron Ribbon on here, it just completes it.
  • You could use washi tape on the bottom, like Garden Gingham Washi Tape.
  • Instead of  "Happy Easter' the stamp from Eggstra Spectacular that says 'hoppy easter' would be super cute too.
  • I slightly crunched my Cheetos in the bag to get them to fill the tip of the bag.
  • When using the Fringe Scissors, fully extend the scissor opening, otherwise you will be stuck with short grass.
  • Remember to have baby wipes around to wipe your fingers.....just in case of a Cheeto mishap!  :)
Items used:
Stamps: Baby We've Grown, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper: Whisper White cardstock, 2013-2015 Designer Series Paper, Polka Dot Parade
Accessories: Soft Suede ink, Blushing Bride ink, Blender Pen, Scallop Tag Topper Punch, Calypso Coral Chevron Ribbon, Rhinestones, Fringe Scissors.

Have a great day! Hope you feel inspired!  click here to order the supplies to make these!!

Janet Holmes











SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Jan Girl · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS