I wanted to show you this card that I made the other day. I like this sentiment, I haven't seen it used much, but I really like how bold and swirly it is. I actually had a fellow demonstrator ask me where is this stamp in the catalog? Well it's in the Everyday Mini on page 30, it's called Simply Celebrate. I paired it up with Petal Parade, one of the FREE stamp sets in Sale-A-Bration.







I also used the cork flower, it's also a Sale-A-bration item. I really like how clean and simple this card is,yet the mixture of textures (the cork flower, the burlap look to the Natural's ribbon, and the paper Piercing). Did you notice the Paper Piercing? It's subtle, but definitely adds a component to the card, what do you think?





I really like the Petal Parade stamp set, the more I use it the more I like it!! At first I thought, "oh it's just another flower stamp", but the combination of the flowers in that set is so versatile, and  just pretty.


Items used:
Stamps: Simply Celebrate, Petal Parade (Sale-A-bration)
Paper:  Whisper White Cardstock, Coastal Cabana Cardstock
Accessories:  Naturals 5/8" Chevron Ribbon, Sweet Sorbet Accessories kit (Sale-A-Bration), Crisp Cantaloupe Ink, Summer Starfruit Ink, Coastal Cabana Ink, Staz-On Black Ink, Paper Piercing Essentials pack


Have a great day and may God bless you,

Janet Holmes

SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Jan Girl · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS