I wanted to share this cute little PRINTABLE Valentine coupon book.The coupons included are designed so you can mix and match yours, of course my kids are older but never too old for some good luvin' from mom!! :)  You can decorate your cover however you wish, there is a cover you can print and  personalize. I  have made 2, one with printable cover and the other one stamped. For my stamped cover I decided to use some Real Red Cardstock and emboss it with the Honeycomb embossing folder, and use the 'bee' from the Crazy-mixed up Love stamp set.






I think this is so adorable. This is a great idea for your kids, grand kids, Sunday School class, for any child who needs a little hug on Valentines day!! (I may make myself one!! :)  )






Is that sweet. Notice the twine? It's one of the FREE twines you can earn during Sale-A-Bration this year!! I also wanted to point out the yellow honeycomb looking sticker on the bottom, its a 'left-over' piece from a Paper Pumpkin set ( I think it was the month of July Paper Pumpkin, the one with the bike!) So those little pieces come in handy!! Remember the Paper Pumpkin Special is only on for a couple more days (till the 10th). The Special is when you JOIN Paper Pumpkin between now and the 10th...ok tomorrow, you will get a FREE MARKER set worth $14.95 (the paper pumpkin kit is $19.95) and the first kit you get comes with a FREE clear block!! So it's an incredible deal!!! Really! The kits coming are FABULOUS!! You can sign up here, remember to put my name in as your demonstrator, Janet Holmes Burleson TX.  You will love these little kits, the upcoming months are pretty packed full of buttons, twine and all kinds of embellishments.

****for everyone who signs up with this special I will send you a FREE ADHESIVE of your choice!!!***


Ok, back to the project. Here are some of the cute little coupons you can print off.




Pretty fun! I think this is such a fun project!!




You can also print out the cover, and personalize it.



Click here for the printable cover you can personalize.

Click here for the printable coupons for the book.

This was made by Jenae over at Icanteachmychild.com



Items used for my cover:
Stamps: Crazy- Mixed up Love
Paper:
  1. Real Red Cardstock cut at 3" x 6", embossed with Honeycomb Embossing Folder
  2. Whisper White cut 4 1/2" x 2" 
  3. Fresh Prints Paper Stack
Accessories:  Large Heart Punch, Small Heart Punch, Real Red Marker, Basic Black Marker, left over piece of sticker from July Paper Pumpkin Kit.




Have a great day!! I hope you do take advantage of the Paper Pumpkin Special, if you have any questions, please contact me!

Janet Holmes






SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Jan Girl · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS