I am so enjoying the Winter Olympics, what about you? I rush home to watch them and am in just awe! So I decided to pass the spirit of the Olympics to my downline. What better way to congratulate those in my team, for all their hard work!! I decided  to make this Olympic tag for my downline gifts  for their accomplishments (off the ice of course..ha-ha!!). This little tag was easy to make  using the new Angled Tag Topper Punch and the Banner Framelits. In the  gift bag is my swatch book, with a swatch of  all the Designer Series Paper and the Sale-A-Bration paper as well.





Is that cute? The striped paper is from the Fresh Prints Designer Series stack!


I made the Olympic Rings with the 1/2" and 3/4" punch, and cut the Gold Foil Paper using the new Angled Tag Topper.






These Swatch books are a great! I don't know about you, but when I can see all the designs on the paper,  right there in front of me, it's just different than looking at it in the catalog. If you would like your own swatch book, they are $14.99 with FREE shipping in the US only. Each swatch book comes with a strip of Designer Series Paper, from each series in the Occasion's Mini catalog. Designer Series Paper Swatch Books:

 This consists of 5 sampler swatch books. (one from each of the new Designer Series paper, and also the Designer Series Paper stack) Each DSP swatch book will measure 3 " x 6 1/2" long, of each of the 12 paper designs. (The papers will be staggered in length by 1/4", the shortest length 5 1/2",the longest piece 6 1/2") The Designer stack will be 2 1/4" x 6 1/2" long of each of the 4 designs. (they will all be the same length) Both the Designer Series Paper Swatch books and the Designer Stack: will be backed by coordinating cardstock, and labeled with name of the Designer Series Paper on front.








The back of the DSP stacks will have a list of coordinating colors with that particular DSP, and the product #. ***These swatch books are so valuable to demonstrators as well as customers. It keeps everything right at your fingertips for easy reference. Something happens when you get to see and feel the paper for yourself. This is a great way to have all the paper samples and not spend a small bundle!! These also make a great gift for a hostess, downline or a new recruit!! ****






      $14.99   FREE Shipping!!  Click here to purchase.
If you don't use paypal or visa, just email me at jangirlholmes@gmail.com and we will figure it something out ok

 Have a great day!!


 Janet Holmes
SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Jan Girl · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS