Tool Tuesday: Spiral Flower Die
Good Morning! Today's Tool Tuesday is the new Spiral Flower Die that came out in the Everyday Occasions catalog. I don't know about you, but I am ready for spring and all the pretty flowers. The Spiral Flower Die helps you create 3-D flowers perfect every time. Basically the die cuts a scalloped spiral, you simply roll it up and your done! It's really that easy. This die is a steel-ruled die that means you can cut 4-6 sheets of cardstock at a time!! Also because it is a steel-ruled die then it cuts many different types of materials like felt, material, foam, paper, plastic, thin metal.
- Largest image is 3 1/2" x 4
- Consistently make uniform flowers easily and quickly!
- can cut up to 6 at a time (for a quick Bouquet)
- This would be a great tool for making flowers for a Wedding, Rehearsal Dinner, Anniversary party, because you decide the colors!
- Start on the outside of the spiral and roll to the inside.
- To really get a tight center of your rose, I found rolling it around a skewer worked well,, and a glue gun was helpful.
Have a great day!!
Click here to order the Spiral Die!!