I just LOVE the Valentine collection this year from Stampin' Up. The collection is called Whole Lot of Love and it is simply adorable!! I put together a Valentine Scrapbook page using the Monster Hugs treat holders. and Love you to the Moon stamp set coordinates with this perfectly! I think it turned out so cute. This little set will enable you to quickly put some "out of this world"  (ha-ha) Valentines stuff together. So we have had a Monster invasion at our house!! :)





This scrapbook page is my son (a long time ago... and my niece!) I cut the arms down and made them shorter to fit on the page better. I used I am Me Designer Series Paper, because it matched with the "girl" monster and the "boy" monster. I hope this picture really shows off how cute this is!!




I used an extra eye from the monster kit. and put it on the "M". Pretty cute huh? I love the sentiment from the stamp set Love you to the Moon, it goes so perfect here!



Is that cute or what? This sentiment is from the Love you More stamp set (this set is only available till Jan. 27!)  I think it really sets this off.



Can you tell I just can't get enough of this little guy. These valentines bags come with the Pool Party Baker's Twine and the striped tag. Inside the bag I put M&M's but I think a cute lunch note or sweet tag would be cute too!


I really LOVE this little ensemble!! Very cute, very versatile and fast!!




This cute little guy was made using a heart sucker. (I found this one at the dollar store) I tried a bigger one, but this size worked great to put his arms around. So very cute! This would be a quick option to use for classrooms! 



What is so GREAT about these little guys, is the back too! Easy-Peasy just fill in the info and your good to go!!



Thanks for viewing my MONSTER invasion!!

Click here if you want to order these cute little guys! Remember the little Monsters and the Valentines bags are available till Jan 27th.

Have a great day!

Janet Holmes

SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Jan Girl · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS