I wanted to share a cute Valentine treat with you, that I made using the new Scallop Tag Topper Punch and the Angled Tag Topper Punch.You know when you get a new catalog and you know right away what you're gonna get, well that's how it was for me with the new Scallop Tag Topper Punch. This punch allows you to cut out a tag at ANY length!! So the possibilities are endless like bookmarks, for scrapbook pages and treats. So here is a treat made I made using the new punch. I got this idea from our FREE Stampin' Success magazine, this is one of my favorite perks of being a Stampin' Up demonstrator,it's just full of ideas!! Love it! Mine is a little different than the one they showed, I really love it!!
This next Valentine treat was an idea I cased from Mary Fish, using the other new punch topper, it's called the Angeled Tag Topper Punch. I had these as treats at my class on Tuesday night. This is a very fast and simple treat.
I really liked how these turned out. This is a great idea for a quick treat you might need for a classroom, baby shower, anytime you need a simple quick treat! (like now!! ha-ha)
This one holds a yummy Ghiradelli chocolate! I used glue dots on the candy wrapper to fold it back, so it looks neater. I used the new Watercolor Wonder Washi Tape to add some pizazz!
Here are the instructions:
Scalloped Tag Topper Punch Treat
1. Cut Real Red Cardstock 2” x 6”
2. Score at 2 5/8, and 3 7/8
3. Punch both ends of paper using the Scallop Tag Topper Punch
4. Fold on score lines and secure kisses with glue dot
5. Stamp heart from Hearts a Flutter in Crumb Cake ink onto Whisper White Cardstock
6. Stamp ‘love you’ from Itty Bitty stamp set and cut out using the coordinating Itty Bitty Framelits
7. Use dimensional on “love you” and rhinestone, secure top with Gold Baker’s twine
Angeled Tag Topper Punch Treat
1. Cut Whisper White to 2” x 5 ½”
2. Score at 2 5/8 and 2 7/8
3. Use Angeled Tag Topper Punch on both ends of paper
4. Put Watercolor Wonder Washi tape on and cut or tear
5. Add heart cut from Red Glimmer Paper, cut with Small Heart Punch
6. Secure with Gold Bakers Twine