Today is the last day to order  product from the Holiday Mini catalog. Tomorrow you can order from the New Occasions Mini catalog. It's like the New Year, in with new...out with some favorites! If you are one my regular customers, you should have received a copy in the mail. If you would like a copy, please email me, I would love to send you one. I am so excited about the new Occasions catalog! Like life, there is so much to chose from, so I came up with 2 product shares that will allow you to touch, feel and play with new product, without spending a bundle!!


I wanted to invite you to join my product share, I will be placing an order tomorrow, this is a GREAT time to take advantage of this product share.

I will have 2 opportunities for you to take advantage of a wide variety of product, like a "sampler"

1. Designer Series Paper Swatch Books:
     This consists of 5 sampler swatch books. (one from each of the new Designer Series paper, and also the Designer Series Paper stack)

  • Each DSP swatch book will measure 3 " x 6 1/2" long, of each of the 12 paper designs. 
     (The papers will be staggered in length by 1/4", the shortest length 5 1/2",the longest piece 6 1/2")
  • The Designer stack will be 2 1/4" x 6 1/2" long of each of the 4 designs. (they will all be the same length) 
  • Both the Designer Series Paper Swatch books and the Designer Stack: will be backed by coordinating cardstock, and labeled with name of the Designer Series Paper on front. The back of the DSP stacks will have a list of coordinating colors with that particular DSP, and the product #.

***These swatch books are so valuable to demonstrators as well as customers. It keeps everything right at your fingertips for easy reference. Something happens when you get to see and feel the paper for yourself.  This is a great way to have all the paper samples and not spend a small bundle!! These also make a great gift for a hostess, downline or a new recruit!! ****

I will post a picture tomorrow per Stampin' up policy The cost is $14.99 free shipping!!



2. Occasions Catalog Share: includes all these products


  • 30 pieces of 6x6 Designer Series Paper (1 of each design from all 6 NEW packages)
  • 12 pieces of 4-1/2"x 6-1/2" DSP from the Fresh Prints DSP Stack
  • 4 Basic Metallic Silver Buttons
  • 6 Metallic clothespins (3 silver, 3 gold)
  • 1 yard Gold Sequin trim
  • 5 Watercolor Wonder printed notecards with envelopes

 ****your cost is $16.00 per share ( plus 5.60 Priority shipping)

To Reserve you spot NOW!! email me at Jangirlholmes@gmail.com with the following info:

your name, shipping address, phone #
email address you use for paypal

I will reserve your spot in my product share and invoice you through paypal when each group of 8 fills up. If you don't have a paypal account, you can pay the invoice via credit or debit card. If this type of payment doesn't work for you, just email me, ok we will work it out! :)

**I will be placing an order on Jan. 3rd. I will always do my best to get the product out to as soon as possible after I receive it. (unless there are backorders or items sale out!)




open to US customers only.

Have a great day!

Janet Holmes
SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Jan Girl · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS