When I first saw this little bird on this stamp set, I just knew I had to have it!! The Love you More stamp set is part of the Whole Lot of Love limited collection that Stampin' Up has this year. I also think that the Fresh Prints Designer Series Pack is my ALL TIME FAVORITE!! I just love the colors, it just makes me happy!



Do you just love the colors? I also embossed my envelop  and stamped the corner!! This is a card we are gonna do in my card class tomorrow. I saw a similar card on pinterest and made some changes and I just really like how it turned out!




I really like the character of tri-fold cards!! They are fun and kinda inviting!
This is a picture of the card opening!



This is the inside of the card. Is that sweet?





  1. The base is 4 1/4 x 11 Real Red cardstock, scored at 2 3/4 and 8 1/4.  The sides should fold in and meet in the middle, making the tri-fold.
  2. Add 2 1/2 x 4 panels of Fresh Prints Designer Paper to each flap front. (You can get 2 out of each sheet)
  3. I cut a 2 1/2 x 3 1/4 panel of Baked Brown Sugar and layered on 2 1/4 x 3 Whisper White.
  4. The bird was inked with Coastal Cabana and then used a marker on the legs, top feathers and beak.  I stamped the heart again with Real Red, then cut out and adhered over the other one. I put a Rhinestone on the heart. 
  5. I stamped Made with Love in Real Red, punched with the 1" Circle, then layered on 1-3/8 Circle of Coastal Cabana and then the  1 3/4" Scallop Circle of Red Glimmer Paper.  I added a Rhinestone to the center of the heart.
  6. Inside I stamped Love You Much in Real Red on a 5 1/4" x 4  panel of Whisper White  and added a Red Glimmer Heart from the Small Heart Punch.
  7. I embossed the envelop with Adorning Accents Embossing folder and stamped the corner with 'made with love" I love "dressing up" the envelop, it just finishes the card.


                                                                     


Love you More Stamp set 
Item # 131850 (W) 21.95
Item#131853 (C) 16.95


All three stamps that I used on this card come in this stamp set, imagine all the cute cards and treats you could make with this set!!


Remember the Love you More stamp set is only available till Jan 27. Click here if you would like to order the Love You More Stamp set.


Check back tomorrow for Tool Tuesday.
Have a great day!! 
Janet Holmes


SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Jan Girl · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS