We made it to Houston for Stampin' up's Leadership event last night. I am so excited to be here!! The energy is contagious!!  I brought several swaps I made using the New Fresh Prints Designer Series Stack. I absolutely LOVE this paper!! It goes so perfect with Valentines. At Leadership we swap cards, discuss new products and different ways to use products!! What fun!!!




The Houston skyline, outside our Hotel.



And the Fun begins!!




Here is one of my swaps! Can you see the strips of the Red Glimmer paper in the left upper corner? It is just a little bling, but packs a big impact!! The Fresh Prints paper just makes me happy!!



This is my other swap....ok,... ok I know another Valentines!! I had such fun making this little 3x3 card. One of my favorite new stamp sets is the Love you to the Moon set. This stamp set really coordinated with the postage stamp, get it Love note... :)

I am off to a great time, check back as I will keep you posted.
(sorry the pictures look a little fuzzy, you know how lighting is in a hotel, on a raining day!)

Have a great day!!

Janet Holmes

SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Jan Girl · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS