I wanted to share some more pictures from leadership, and continue with our Sale-A-Bration countdown.This is my first leadership convention, it differed from regular convention in several ways. There were around 900 people attending, so the breakout groups were smaller, and the restroom lines were shorter..... :) There were plenty of ideas, and lots of people swapping cards, what an amazing group of talent.



Here are some of the display boards:


Oh, how I could spend hours looking at these boards! My goodness!!



The idea boards are FULL of cards, scrapbook ideas. A mix of texture and color, you can't help but feel inspired!











This is me and my upline Christi Beck,  this was one of the stamp sets we were all given!!  When you give 900 men and women something free,  hat they LOVE.... well lets just say the convention center was roaring!! FUN!!





Manager's Reception:

On Thursday, I attended  "Managers reception" which was held at the Houston Aquarium. Talk about an over the top experience!! I don't know that I have ever been to an aquarium quite like this with White Tigers, train rides, stingray feeding pool, Ferris wheel. A pretty incredible spot, if you are ever in Houston, check it out!



This was my invitation, cute huh?





This is the Houston Aquarium. 




If you ever get a chance, check this out. This was a Manager's Reception where we had a spread of food, deserts and tons of fun!! The best time! WOW!!




This tank was so cool you actually take a train ride through this, so this shark was swimming around us!







This is Sharon, Christi and myself. Is that too cute, the scuba diver behind us!! This was such a blast!!!
We had a great time!! These 2 ladies have really become some of my closest friends. Stampin' Up has a way of making all of us belong. If you want to be a part of our group, this is a good one. Email me, I would love to have you join the fun!!






These are my fellow Rising Star's. In November I spent 4 days with this incredibly talented group, so we had a little reunion at Leadership. My dear friends Julie Skotzke, Heather Cooper, Brian King and myself. Love these guys!!



This is Sue Manlove (a new friend to me, really enjoyed meeting her!) and my  "up-ity"
Upline Sharon Cheng. We were making our Make-n-Takes.




Check out all the creativity in ONE room!! You could just feel the energy!


Here are the cute bags that our Make-and-Takes came in!! This was such fun!! 


This is me and Mercedes Weber, she is on the Artisan's Design Team at Stampin' Up. We were eating lunch and just happen to sit by each other, and I recognized her name from her blog. What's funny is back in December and I was looking at her blog, and was so touched by her daughter Cami. Her daughter made the cutest punch art snowman. This little snowman turned out so well, she asked her mom to help her make a tutorial, so she could raise money for Christmas presents and she wanted to give out jackets to the needy.  Did I tell you  her daughter is just 8 years old!!  So it was a pleasure for me to meet her and tell her I truly loved this heartwarming story!! Click here to see the story and check out her blog!! You  will leave you happy!!






This is me on stage for becoming Manager, and next to me is Mercedes Weber (my new friend!) It's great the connections you make!


Sale-A-Bration Countdown Day 9

Ok so now onto Today's Sale-A-Bration countdown project!! Wahoo!!





This uses one of Sale-A-Bration  stamps called See You Later, and some of the twine and Designer Series Paper.


This little stamp set is so cute. I used the Masking Technique on the sentiment, so I could put some of the wording on the front, and also put some on the inside.



Is that twine cute or what? It's thicker than Baker's Twine and comes in 3 colors. The designer series paper used on the card base and on the tag are all from the Sweet Sorbet Designer Series Paper-the Sale-A-Bration paper!! That paper pack is SOOO stinky cute! Love it!! So remember with this sale, you could get either this paper, or the stamp set or the twine combo set for FREE with a $50 order. Only 9 more days to go before this sale starts. If you would like to have a party, let me know!!This is a great time of the year to have some fun with friends!!




Here's the inside of the card! I really thought that was fun, masking the words, it's like having 2 different stamps. 

Have a great day!! Sorry this post is long, just wanted to get all those fun leadership pic in there!!  :)

Items used:
Stamps: See you Later (Sale-A-Bration Stamp set)
Paper: Pool Party cardstock, Whisper White cardstock, Sweet Sorbet Designer Series Paper (Sale-A-Bration)
Accessories: Sweet Sorbet Accessory Pack, Scallop Tag Topper Punch.


Have a great day!! Sorry this post is long, just wanted to get all those fun leadership pic in there!!  :)

Check back tomorrow for day 8 of the Sale-A-Bration countdown!!

Janet Holmes




SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Jan Girl · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS