Stampin' Up Follow My Heart Valentine Card

in , by jangirlstamps, 3:02 PM
I wanted to show you this cute Valentine card. This Follow My Heart Stamp set is one of the limited Valentine Stamp sets, but man is it a keeper.This is one of those cards that kinda started out with an idea and kept morphing!  :) You know what I mean, you try this and then that and then finally that ahhh-haa moment.



While I was playing (aka creating....he-he) I thought what if I turned the heart on the side. With the new Magnetic Platform, you can cut exactly where you want effortlessly. I really like how it turned out. What do you think?




Did you notice the bow? I used a small piece of the Gold Baker's Twine in my bow, to give it a little zing. Both the Eiffel and the sentiment is from the Follow my Heart Stamp set. Be sure to get yours while it's available! It's only available till Jan 27th.


Items used:

Stamps: Follow My Heart
Paper: Very Vanilla Cardstock, Modern Melody Designer Series Paper, Basic Gray Cardstock
Accessories: Heart Framelit, 1/8"Real Red Taffeta, Gold Baker's Twine, Black Embossing Powder, Versamark




Follow My Heart Clear-mount Stamp Set




Follow My Heart Clear-Mount Stamp Set134614
Price$11.95

Make a romantic gesture with this amazing stamp set. Tell someone how you really feel. You’ll love sharing your heart. Only available for a limited time.


Hope you feel inspired!! Please click here if you would like to order.

Have a great day!!

Janet Holmes
SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Jan Girl · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS