I am so excited about the new catalog and all the goodies in it. I wanted to show you an example of what you can expect when you order a swatch book from me. I really love using these for myself and for classes. You can simply flip through and get a your hands right on the paper. For me I can look through the catalog, but when I put my hands on it, it's like magic, somehow it's all different. Each swatch book comes with a strip of Designer Series Paper, from each series in the Occasion's Mini catalog. As you know today is the first day to order from the new catalog, if you need one please email me. (when you look at this picture, the Retro series is missing, as it is being shipped as we speak).


They are secured with Candy Dot Brad Bases. 



Here is the back, labeled with the Name of the Designer Series Paper, the Item Number, and coordinating colors. This will make your life very simple!

For all 5 designs is $14.99 (FREE shipping!)


*** I got this idea to make these swatch books from my friend and fellow Rising Star Brian King. He is truly amazing and very talented. Please check out his blog www.brianstamps.com  ***


Email me at jangirlholmes@gmail.com if you're interested.

Have a great day!!

Janet Holmes
SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Jan Girl · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS