If your like me, time is getting short and lists are long!!  awwww! Well here is a super cute and fast treat pouch. I just changed up the Snowflake Simply Sent kit to a pouch!! It was so easy because most of the work was done, it's kinda like having your own elf!!  (ha-ha) well maybe!! :)




Is that cute??  I used the envelope as the treat holder. I folded the flap over and added a strip of Real Red Designer Series paper. The Simply Sent Kit came with the cute Baker's Twine, I added the Whisper White Organza White Ribbon to give a little extra Zing. The Snowflake is from the Festive Flurry Bundle.

If you're wondering about the sweet little hedgehog stamp, well it is from the Best of Snow Stamp set. This is a treat pouch that I am giving my secret santa at work. This would also be a great stocking stuffer!!!



Honestly, this was a quick project, I ended up making 10 (since that's what the kit makes, and actually have all the other pieces to play with)  so check back to see other ideas using this kit. My hubby who doesn't say much about all this said, "Wow that's pretty cute and you made those fast!"


Snowflake Season Simply Sent


Snowflake Season Simply Sent132176
Price$14.95

Create oodles of cards quickly and easily with the Snowflake Season Simply Sent kit. Materials for 10 postcard ornaments: heavy Kraft cardstock with removable glittered snowflake, printed Kraft envelopes, die-cut Kraft cardstock centers, extra-thick Real Red Baker’s Twine, Stampin’ Dimensionals. Postcard size: 4" x 5-1/4". Envelope size: 4-1/2" x 5-1/2". Ornament size: 3-3/4" diameter.

Click here  to order!

Enjoy!!

Janet Holmes

SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Jan Girl · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS