Have you seen all the kits Stampin' Up has in the Holiday Mini? Oh my goodness!! I really have fallen in love with a couple. I wanted to share the cutest card kit with you, it's the Merry Little Christmas card kit. And I LOVE how everything is cut for you!! At my own classes I cut all paper, ribbon and its all ready, so this is such a treat!!! This kit has ribbon, buttons and envelope liners all ready to go!!

Today I will be sharing some ideas using the bundle that has the card pieces and the stamp set that coordinates so well. You can purchase separately or together in a bundle and save 15%. Here's that bundle







Merry Little Christmas Clear-Mount Bundle133287
Price$17.95

BUNDLE & SAVE!
Merry Little Christmas Clear-Mount Stamp Set + Merry Little Christmas Simply Created Card Kit = 15% savings for you! Also available in Spanish and French.



The Kit comes with everything you need to make 8 cards. If you wanted to make alot of cards, buy one bundle, then just the card kit and really you could make your Christmas cards reasonable and FAST!

So here is a card on how the kit is intended:




The tag comes pre-cut, the striped paper is pre-cut, the polka-dot envelope liner is also. See the cute button and Bakers twine. So this is an incredible kit, for ANYONE. I had such fun with this!! 


So here was my first variation:




The Red Polka-dot came from the pre-cut envelope liner. I simply cut a little off and guess what, it still looked great in the envelope!! The Snowflake I cut from the Festive Flurry Bundle!



So why stop there, here's another idea:



So stinkin' cute!! Notice I used the other 2 stamps that come in the bundle. I used one along the edge of the tag and the other I stamped some Whisper White and made a background piece!! Also I stamped the sentiment in Gumball Green and popped up the word "little". Pretty cute huh? 

This is my last example, but I really LOVE how it turned out!!!




Can you believe it, all of these cards from the same kit??  On this card  I again made my own"background" paper but just stamping the image on Whisper White, it's so delicate! To keep the flow going, I used that image on the top and bottom of the tag. I then used a red sharpie on my Rhinestones to add some bling. On the Red Polka Dot I simply make it accordion style and trimmed the bottom.  On the Christmas Tree punch I used crystal effects on and it just glistens!! 







If your wondering about the Christmas Tree punch it's not in the catalog, its a carry over item!  Is that cute??

Here's the Christmas Tree punch, it's on sale.. this little punch set is a good staple to have!

Merry Minis Punch Pack
Merry Minis Punch Pack126882
Price$16.95 $12.71
Let's trim the tree! Little star, ornament, and tree punches. Shapes coordinate with the Merry Minis Stamp Set. (This item is a favorite from the 2012 holiday catalog.


Old man winter came to Texas last week, we have been iced in!! I had to show you our little sweetie, who had a great time slippin and sliding!! 




Displaying 20131206_130041.jpg










Take care and be safe!!

If you would like to order this card kit click here, you will LOVE this kit!!

Janet Holmes















SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Jan Girl · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS