Well the holidays sure have been a busy one! WOW!   So I turned to the Festive Flurry Stamp set as a time saver! Here are some Christmas cards and cute packaging ideas I made using the Festive Flurry set, this was my "go to" set this year. This stamp set and coordinating die, really enables you to create some cards and gift tags pretty quickly!  I hope you feel inspired!




Here are my Christmas Cards that I sent out. I really love how they turned out!!



Here are some cute tags I put on these insulated wine bottle carriers.



I REALLY liked how these turned out!!







And of course you can't forget our four-legged friends, that warm our heart all year long! :)






I used this little bag to hold a bigger than usual gift card, added the Festive Flurry Snowflake form the Kit and wow, was this an eye-catcher!!



Thanks for looking and I hope you feel inspired to use some products in maybe different ways!

Have a happy and SAFE New Year!!

Janet Holmes
SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Jan Girl · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS