Every year around Christmas our group of Stampin' Up Demonstrators have a fun and wacky Christmas party. We forgo the regular monthly meeting (of swaps, ideas and all the ideas that get your juices flowing) for a night of swappin' some cute Christmas ideas. This is a fun night, I always look forward to this!!! We all swap little treats, cards, stocking stuffers and if you want, you can swap  in the bigger exchange. 






This one was made by Marilyn. She is so very talented, I always say "I have my Marilyn swap ready" because I know I will LOVE what creation she comes up with. She used my favorite paper, the Modern Melody paper, and hand cut each petal after she made a pattern.  WOW!!

Whats funny is ,Melody picked it...get it Melody... (Modern Melody!!) ok, ok...maybe too much eggnog!!  :) She is sooo fun!! a true gift!






Here's a frame that was made by Theresa! Very cute idea! I love the Santa!






Cindy made this wreath! I thought this was soooo cute! I really love Rosettes! Notice she used the Bow Die, and the little mittens dangling are on clearance!! Gotta love that!!






There were a couple more big gifts, but I didn't get pictures, the restaurant we were at was very crowded and we were moved so it became a "frenzy"!!  :)) Our group wasn't  the loud  group, it was the one behind us.....I officially felt "OLD"  (ha-ha)


Here are the 3D stocking stuffers: (by the way, I brought the one from Monday's Post)




This little snowman was made by Theresa, using the Envelope Punch Board! See how she used all the pieces ( like the eyes are the cut outs from the corner, the mouth is the "notch", and the washi tape as the scarf!!!) really a great idea. He is holding a Ghiradelli candy!!



This was made by Sharon. I just feel in LOVE with this!! You know that feeling when you see something that makes you get a gitty!! Oh you will be seeing more of this.



  This is was also made using the Envelope Punch Board (seriously that is a must have tool). I asked Sharon if I could do a tutorial, so check back to see this little wonder.



Christi and Kim made these. I really love the kits Stampin' Up came up with this year. I had several people make these for their kids Christmas parties (when you need like 30! ) very cute. This is a little keeper kit!!




Cindy made this little Santa, and instantly my mind started spinning!! He is sooo adorable! The circle scallop is retired  :) but you could easily make him with the Circle Scallop that comes in the Circle Framelits.  He is sandwiched by a circular candy cane. His mustache is made from the bird punch.


This little santa made me say "OOHHH!" when I saw him!!!   :)))




Jill made this little post-it note holder! I am always on the look out for post-it note ideas!! And here is the inside:



I thought I would end this post with Merry Christmas!!  When people ask me about Stampin' Up and why I love it, one thing that always comes to mind is the FRIENDS I've made! I don't know how when you cut paper and play with ink and pretty embellishments, how these true friendships are really what is made! This group of girls, are so dear to me! If you ever want to join let me know!


Have a great day! I hope you feel inspired!!

Janet Holmes
SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Jan Girl · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS