Tuesday Tool - Stampin' Up! Color Coach (Matching Colors Is A Breeze!)
Good Evening Everyone! Today's Tuesday Tool is the Stampin' Up Color Coach. With the Color Coach you can put together color schemes for all of your paper crafting projects. It includes a set of double-sided cards with a removable metal post fastener. You have a quick reference of all colors in a collection, a card for every color, a card showing cross-collection combinations, and blank cards to record your own color combinations.
Features & Benefits
Stampin' Up had a big change in their colors this year.
Features & Benefits
- Printed cards in Stampin Up!’s exclusive colors
- Double-sided cards with removable fastener—a card for every color in our collections (In Color cards sold separately)
- Swatchbook design
- 2-1/4" x 4-1/2" cards; portable enough to put in a bag and take to a workshop
- Color cards
- Help you visualize color combinations to see if you like a color combination before you invest the time or money in a project
- Solid color on the front of each card; accent colors listed on the back
- Includes a Dynamic Duo color (if applicable)
- Color collection cards list all the colors in a collection
- In Color cards can be purchased separately
- Cards can be added and removed so the Color Coach is always current
They tried to make it easy for those who already own a Color Coach to just upgrade. Have you seen this? You can just simply add the New In-Color card into your existing set. These are located on page 139 in the Big catalog, and reasonably priced at 2.50 per packet.
You can fan out the cards to get a look at all the colors, remove the post and rearrange the cards in the order you prefer, and take cards out and place them side by side so you can better visualize what they’ll look like on your projects.
Yellows are good partners in general and will work in a pinch as a third color in combinations.
Dynamic Duos are Stampin' Up colors in monochromatic schemes. If a Dynamic Duo is available for a specific
color, it will be listed on that color card. They also work well for choosing color schemes for stamping Two-Step Stampin images or choosing card stock and ink combinations.
Using a neutral as your main color can increase the emphasis and intensity of accent colors you choose.
Check back tomorrow I will have a card that I chose the colors by using the Color Coach! Try it, it will stretch you to use color combos that you probably don't use!
If you would like to order the Stampin' Up Color Coach Click here