Today at our Rising Star trip we actually played with new product coming out!! Wahoo! Very fun! There is something so relaxing and fun about cutting paper, stamping a cute phrase, add an embellishment and a cute card or papercraft comes alive!!

I LOVE, LOVE the new Festive Flurry Ornament Kit! It is so pretty and way easy!! Everything comes pre-cut, pre-scored and oh my, it is gorgeous!!


Festive Flurry Ornament Kit


Is this tag cute or what?? The pool party ribbon comes with it. My mind is just spinning with ideas from this kit!






All the pieces come scored and all you do is punch it out and layer!! I am so in!  :)



I hope you can see the 3-D effect!  The Rhinestones come in the kit too!


This is the place card I  had for my lunches, made me feel special. I am so doing this for Christmas! Can you imagine how your family and friends would feel with this on your Christmas table?? Maybe they haven't been that good!!  (ha-ha!!) click if you would like to order the Festive Flurry Ornament Kit


Check out this video, you will love it!!






Thank you for checking out my blog today, I will have more posts tomorrow on Rising Star, and sneak peaks



Click here if you would like to order the new Festive Flurry Ornament Kit

Have a great day!!

Janet


SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Jan Girl · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS