I hope you had a great Thanksgiving!! I had a fun time with family!! I wanted to show you a couple of ideas I had using the Decorative Window Gift Boxes. These little boxes go together in no time and look great!! I could in vision many uses for these, like baked goodies, rolled up fuzzy socks, secret Santa gifts!! Really cute and fast, just my style.

So this Decorative Window Box I used as a teacher gift, the candles were on sale at Kohl's and I thought was perfect.



I thought that was soo cute!! I just love a play on words!! Ha-ha!!


I simply put the candle in and secured it in the box with a glue dot or two, then added  the paper filler, closed up the box, added the ribbon and tag!!

The tag I made using the Family Reunion stamp (retired) and the Crazy Mixed-Up Love Stamp set. Pretty cute huh??




This Decorative Box, I used the Best of Snow Stamp set! It is one of my FAVORITES!! But I love Snowman!


Is that too stinkin cute? The body butter I also got at Kohl's on sale, fits perfect!! Talk about a super cute and easy gift. This would be a great teacher, or office worker gift. At Christmas at my husbands office we always give little baskets full of fun stuff like this. 



So I did the same thing here, I secured t\he body butter in place with a couple glue dots and then added filler. The snowflake embellishment is the Frosted Finishes Embellishments.  LOVE IT!!

So remember the Holiday Sale is going till DEC 2nd. These Decorative Window Boxes are on that sale!! Also the Gumball Green Ribbon used on the Teacher gift box.





Gift Giving Bundle

Gift Giving Bundle136532
Price$7.45 $5.96

Includes: Pretty Presents Designer Tags and Decorative Window Gift Boxes


And the Gumball Green Ribbon.



Gumball Green 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon
Gumball Green 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon126848
Price$8.95 $5.37

Four rows of stitches through touchable satin. 2012–2014 In Colors. 10 yds.





Be sure to check out all the deals!!! The sale ends DEC 2nd!


All Holiday Sale Products


Click here to check out all the specials!!

 Also Stampin' Up will be having a ONE DAY SALE MONDAY DEC 1st!! CYBER MONDAY. Be sure to check back on Monday!! Have a great weekend!! 

God Bless

Janet Holmes
SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Jan Girl · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS