This is a card I made for a dear friend of mine. The weather has changed here and I thought the Maple leaf would be a nice touch.





I really like the Sweater Weather Designer Paper,  it is comforting, so I guess the name fits it!



I actually hand cut the leaf, it didn't take to long.



Here is the matching envelope!!  I know, I just LOVE the matching envelope!! It just sets it off.

The measurements were

  • Chocolate Chip- 4 1/4 x 11 (scored at 5 1/2)
  • Soft Sky- 2 1/2 x 5
  • Sweater Weather Designer Paper -3 3/4 x 4 1/4
  • Whisper White- 4 x 5 1/4
                                                                 Items used

Stamps: Magnificent Maple, Too Kind
Paper: Whisper White Cardstock, Chocolate Chip Cardstock, Soft Sky Cardstock, Sweater Weather                   Designer Paper
Accessories: Early Expresso Bakers Twine, Envelope Thinlit, Chocolate Chip Ink, Naturals Designer               Buttons.


Have a blessed day!!

Janet Holmes




SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Jan Girl · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS