10 Weeks of Halloween: Week 8: 

Peek-A-BOO!!!

Halloween is one of my favorites!! It is just about fun times!! Check out this scrapbook page....don't get scared!!! ha-ha!!



I just love the new Polymer "Bite Me" stamp set!!!


Pretty scary I know!!!   :)



I LOVE the spider dropping off the "A"





The "BOO" just cracks me up



Are you wondering how I made the Scallop Rectangular? I used the Square Thinlit and Cut out the large Scallop Square and then repositioned the paper, lining up the scallops and ran my paper back through the Big Shot and that's all there is to it!!. A Square made rectangle pretty easily.



I hope this inspires you to scare up some fun!!

On the First Saturday of the month is Scrapbook Saturday!! YEAH! If you live in the Burleson/ Ft Worth area and would like to attend, let me know!

Items used:
Stamps: Bite Me
Paper: Black Cardstock, Witches Brew Designer Series Paper, Old Olive Cardstock, Pumpkin Pie Cardstock, Soft Sky Cardstock,Whisper White Cardstock
Accessories: Chalk Pen, White Embossing Powder, Rhinestones, Typeset Alphabet Bigz, Square Thinlits

Have a "Bootiful" day!!

Janet Holmes











SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Jan Girl · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS