Halloween Party Invitations: Week 7

This Halloween will be our 12th year to have a pumpkin carving party!! We look forward to this all year!!! That's scary all by itself.  So here's our invite:



This is a gate fold invitation. I couldn't resist the belly band with the Halloween bash ticket....oh ya!!



I used the chalkboard technique, what do you think??


Inside I put all the invitation info . The web is the new Bite Me Polymer stamp.  Love that!! This is the first time I have used the Chalk Pen, oh wow!! It writes soooo smooth, I really, really like it! Honestly, give it a try..

Have a scary day!!   :)

Items used: 
Paper: Basic Black Cardstock, Whisper White Cardstock, Pumpkin Pie Cardstock
Stamps: Halloween Bash, Bite me
Accessories: White Embossing Powder, Chalk Pen, Rhinestones, Ticket Punch

SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Jan Girl · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS