Tuesday Tool - Stampin' Up Snail Adhesive
Good Evening Everyone! Today's Tuesday Tool is the Snail Adhesive. Small in statue but big in hold, the Snail Adhesive is another must have for your paper craft tool chest! Acid Free, you get continuously double-sided permanent adhesive in a cute Stampin' Up Dispenser which totally refillable.
Features & Benefits
- Simple, Neat, Affordable, In-Line
- 472" of double-sided adhesive
- Applies a controlled amount of adhesive directly to your project, so your hands and work area never get sticky
- Great for cards, scrapbooks, or other art projects
- Keeps fingers and art pieces free from messy glue
- Refill cartridges sold separately
- Permanent; creates a strong bond
To use SNAIL Adhesive, place the cartridge where you want the adhesive to begin. Roll it slowly (like a snail) along your artwork; when done, lift sideways using a quick check mark motion.
This is my "go to" adhesive. I use it on everything!!
If you would like to order the Stampin' Up Snail click here