You Make Me Happy

Do you know that feeling of when you look at a couple of photos and it just makes you happy or you instantly  miss your family and friends? Well that is what happened to me!! Here is a scrapbook page of my Step Son and Daughter-in-Law, as life would have it they moved to Florida, and today I am missing them!!







I used bright, fun colors to highlight their photos.








This design is simple a quick change of colors and embellishments, you could use it for a holiday page or birthday, or really anything.





I love the 'you make me happy' from the Hello Lovely stamp set.






I really like the fun color combination!!




This is one of the Scrapbook pages we will be making this weekend at our monthly 1st Saturday Scrapbook day! If you would like to join us, please email me.


                                                     Items used:
Stamps: Hello Lovely, Flowering Flourishes, Flower Shop
Paper: Whisper White, Calyspso Coral, Subtles Designer Series Paper
Accessories: Pansy Punch, Needle Point Border Embossing Folder, In- Color Boutique Details
Ink: Baked Brown Sugar, Crisp Canteloupe, Coastal Cabana

Have a great weekend!!

Janet Holmes





SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Jan Girl · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS