Fall Treats

Once a month we have a demonstrator meeting and have a swap challenge. This month it was holiday 3-D items. We have the best fun, I have to share these with you!! So stinky cute!!



This is a cute little pumpkin box Marilyn made!!! Oh I just love it!! Check out her website, she is very talented!!!








See how cute that is!


I think.... maybe one of the pumpkins went missing on the way home!!  :)




Is that super cute or what???






This was made by Melody she is so incredibly fun, a very dear friend!!




I am not sure the picture picks up on the shimmer from the stamp. She used the new Gold Metallic Encore Ink Pad, it is stunning!! Subtle but very eye catching. 



I am so thrilled to belong to a talented group!! We share, we laugh and sometimes SQUEAL!! (ha-ha)

If you are interested in joining a group that has fun, supports each other, very dynamic then this is the group for you!! If you want more info let me know!!

Have a great day!!

Janet Holmes


SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Jan Girl · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS