A Fun Happy Birthday Card

I just can't get enough of the thinlits flip card. It's like magic!! All the sudden you have this really cool trick card, with so little work!! LOVE IT!!





I may have gotten a little carried away with the Glimmer Paper here, but 
sometimes you just can't stop!!   :) ha-ha!!







This is the first card I made with this paper!! I really like it. This is a card that could be used for just about anyone!!





Did you notice the trifold? How this opens up a little different? This is a trick that I learned at convention. I will make a video this weekend (bear with me just learning to do video's) it is really easy to make this trifold type.



Items used: 

Stamps: Cycle Celebration, Birthday Cake
Paper: Coastal Cabana Cardstock, Very Vanilla Cardstock, Gold Glimmer paper,         Birthday Basics Designer Series Paper
Accessories: Decorative Label Punch, Oval Punch, Circle Card Thinlits, Oval             Punch, Raspberry Ripple Satin Ribbon


Have a great weekend, enjoy and relax!!

Janet Holmes












SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Jan Girl · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS