Fun times at Stampin' Up Classes!!

in , by jangirlstamps, 7:05 AM


I wanted to share some pictures of our group having fun making cards and scrapbook pages. We laugh and sometimes squeal when the ideas are flowing!!  AHHH!!  :))


1st Scrapbook Saturday



 Angela's husband getting involved!!  He is the best scrapper!!




                  Fun times for all!! This is Becky and her daughter,sharing some creative energy and family bonding!!



We have fun food...Oh Ya!!



       This class, we made cards using the new In- Colors and celebrated with yummy snacks, from each new In-Color. The Crisp Cantaloupe was easiest, (can you guess...?? ha-ha) for Baked Brown Sugar I made a brown sugar brie appetizer, for Pistachio Pudding I made a Pistachio cake (it was actually good!). For Strawberry Slush I made strawberry cheesecake bites (by the way, one of the top ten recipes pinned on Pinterest!) They were very good! And for Coastal Cabana, I was at a loss, so I used blue Gatorade!   :)

       This was a fun way to kick off the new colors!!



We get busy!!




                             
                           




 








                                            (Jen is such an over achiever!! )   :)




All of our classes are at Russell Farms....so peaceful!!! A little get-a-way!!




                                              This is right outside our window!!



         

                 Denise giving some love to Joey, he loves scrapbook Saturday, he gets lots of extra scratches!!




We make lasting friendships!!

                 I feel so blessed for the good friends, I have made through making cards and scrapbooks. It has truly enriched my life!! THANK YOU!!!




My friend Denise moved to Missouri, we had this cake at her last class before she moved! I met Denise about 5 years ago at a stamp class, we have been great friends ever since!! 



Have a great day!!

If you would like to join our class,  let me know.

Janet Holmes





SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Jan Girl · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS