THINLITS CARD DIES


One of the new products that Stampin' Up introduced at convention was the Thinlit Card Dies!! Oh my goodness, you have to check this out. This product was released August 1. This will be hot!!!

They've been called flip cards, flip flop cards, swing cards, and more-but they have always been a bit tricky to create. Not anymore! Our amazing new Thinlits Card Dies cut and score to create a card that flips in just one step










I can't wait to get my hands on them. (just like a kid!!)

On the First Saturday of every month, I have a scrapbook day retreat. We make a couple of scrapbook pages and cards. We eat picnic lunch ( however too hot on Saturday in Texas to eat outside!) we laugh and create and it's a paper flurry!! :)

Here is what we did Saturday.

This card I adapted from a card from Mary Fish. I love the new envelope liners, so easy!! Really adds a cute element.






Notice the word Merry, its from the new expression thinlits.






Here is one of the pages we did:

This beach page we had too much fun with. The words are done using hair gel. I will make a video and show that, fun, fun!! It really gives a different watery look.




The sea weed was embossed with Pewter, and the starfish was just Versamark. I really like the watermark look of Versamark.











 This page is really cute in real life, I am not sure the camera really picks up the WOW factor!







The look is so cool. I learned this just recently, my friend that showed me said it was the first technique she learned!! I love it! 



Items used (for card)
Stamps: Christmas Collectibles
Paper: Season of Style Designer Series Paper, Old Olive Cardstock, Whisper White Cardstock
Accessories: Christmas Ornament Punch, Cherry Cobbler Bakers Twine, Envelope Liners Framelit Dies, Expression Thinlit Dies

Items used (for scrapbook page)
Stamps: By the Tide, By the Seashore, ABC-123 Sketch Alphabet, Gorgeous Grunge
Paper: Crumbcake,Bermuda Bay Cardstock, Indigo Island Cardstock
Accessoies: Versamark, Pewter Embossing Powder, Crumb Cake Ink, Soft Suede Ink, Blue hair gel, small baggie



Have a great day!!

Janet Holmes













SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Jan Girl · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS