Stampin' Up Tag It Santa

in , , by jangirlstamps, 2:37 PM



I am so in the mood for the holidays, even though in Texas it's 100 degrees.
Here are 3 different Christmas cards using the Tag It stamp set.

This is the card I used for my swap card for a "Tag It" swap at convention. I love the whimsical look, it's just fun!! I was trying to make it look like Santa was going around and around!!





Did you notice the Washi Tape on the side? It's part of the holiday washi tape in the holiday mini.





This card was made by my friend Christi, I love the colors and the simplicity.







This card was made by downline Melody. I really like the detail with the use of the ribbon and the Silver
Glimmer paper.





The top zig-zag was hand cut! Super cute!




This Santa is from the Tag It Stamp set. Stampin' Up donates $3.00 to Ronald McDonald House for every Tag It Stamp set. I will be showing more examples using this set.

If you would like to purchase the Tag it Stamp set click here

Enjoy!!

Janet Holmes




SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Jan Girl · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS