Stampin' Up Need for Speed

in , , by jangirlstamps, 6:59 AM
Stampin' Up has a holiday single stamp collection. So cute!!


Several coordinate with punches, and look at that star!!!










Here's a card I made for my son's 21st birthday!! The time has flown by, no pun intended!!  :)

He will graduate in May from Texas Tech and from there he has been accepted to the Naval Academy to fly.....so this seemed so appropriate. We are VERY proud of him!! He was like " Oh Mom, I love it"




The stamp set is Need For Speed (retired) but so perfect!! Its a simple card, but perfect masculine card, with texture and personality.





Tips: 

The first card time I made this card I  got a little heavy handed with the smoke (I used a dauber and white craft ink,  a white gel pen for a couple of lines!)  and it looked like the plan was on fire!! :)
Wow!! I kinda laughed and thought that plane is going down!! So my tip is, go EASY on daubing!!
:) My son liked it, and showed his girlfriend, so I guess it passed!!

Have a great day!

Janet Holmes







SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Jan Girl · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS