Spooky Treats

I love love love Halloween. It is probably my favorite holiday, or a close second to Christmas anyway. Here are a couple of fun Halloween and fall ideas.




I just couldn't get enough of the sparkle! :)) I put a sliver of the silver glimmer paper in between the
Witches Brew Washi tape. (now say that twice!! )  ha-ha!




              This hat is from the Best of 25 Years for the month of August. This stamp set was free for me (yeah). Every time you purchase a "best of" stamp set you get a sticker, collect 6 stickers and you will get a free stamp set of your choice ($14.95 or under). So that's how I got this for FREE!



                                     



My good friend Melody made these other 2 treats. Like all treats, better when shared!





Tips:
Do you love the Harvest moon? I created that by using the 1 3/4" circle punch on a scratch paper. I then placed it over the area I wanted it on the card. I used 2 sponge daubers in the circle,  the first color I used was Daffodil Delight, then lightly with Tangerine Tango to the outer part of the moon. What do you think??

This Halloween stamp set was free for me (yeah). Every time you purchase a "best of" stamp set you get a sticker, collect 6 stickers and you will get a free stamp set of your choice ($14.95 or under). So that's how I got this for FREE!

I                                                    Items used for card:

                                        Stamps: Best of 25 years: August
Paper: Whisper White cardstock, Tangerine Tango cardstock, Silver Glimmer Paper
Accessories: Witches Brew Washi Tape, Star punch (from the holiday carry over), Bright Glimmer Brads, Oval Accent Bigz Die




Have a great day!

Janet Holmes


SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Jan Girl · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS