Stampin' Up Festive Flurry

by jangirlstamps, 2:17 PM



Snowflake Flurry


The snowflake in the holiday mini, is sure to be a favorite! It caught my eye right off. So here's a sneak peak at the new snowflake. This card was made by my newest downline, Kathy!  Great job! I love the color combo!









Very elegant!


                                                   

Purple is my favorite color! The Silver Ribbon on here is so shimmery! Really striking in person.

The Festive Flurry is one of many bundles in the new catalog! Together the die and the stamp, make such an awesome pair!!The larger snowflake is big enough that the smaller snowflake can be cut and fit inside. With it being 100 degrees I can say it would be nice to see a snowflake right about now!!

Have a great day!!

Janet Holmes


                                                 
SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Jan Girl · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS