Festive Flurry

Here I am dreaming of snowflakes in the middle of August in Texas! One can always dream.....
This is my card I made for this weeks challenge over at Create with Connie and Mary. I was intrigued by this layout, so I had to give it a go!





What do you think?






I enjoy using playful, happy colors that may be a little lest traditional for Christmas! It's fun!!




Did you notice the new Silver Foil Paper gleaming behind the Winter Frost Paper. I love,  love that combo. Notice the corner rounded on the right lower side, really a cute design. Thanks Connie and Mary!


Tips:
 Are you wondering how I stamped that snowflake? Well first I put 2 of the snowflakes on the "F"  block (its the big one) that way I could just stamp once, and I felt like it gave me better control. The Winter Frost Paper I cut at two at 1 1/4 x 3 " and  two at 1 1/4 by 1 1/2", then I placed them down on a scratch piece of paper, like the design,  with just a little space in between the strips and then stamped.  To me, this worked well. I cut the Silver Foil paper 1/4" longer and wider than the Winter Frost.
                                                         
                                                             Items Used

Stamps: Joy to the World, Festive Flurry
Paper: Winter Frost, Real Red Cardstock, Whisper White Cardstock, Silver Foil Paper
Accessories: Rhinetsones, Real Red Ink


Enjoy!

Janet Holmes
SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Jan Girl · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS