Family Scrapbook Page

This is a picture of my husband's Nephew's family, and I just love it!! This picture actually is so perfect with the colors and the fun love between them, so I had to turn it into a scrapbook page!! :)



I love the colors, the vibrant blue and yellow. So pretty!!





I wanted to combine 2 fonts, so using the Expression Thinlits and the Typeset Alphabet Bigz Die, was just the answer!!





This is a simple page, so the focus stays on the picture!! I just loved how it turned out. We did this page in our monthly Scrapbook Saturday class. Everyone loved it!!

Tips:
When designing a page, one of the hardest decisions can be what colors to use. I tend to pick colors that complement the picture, so here the blue and yellow were the main colors. I also think this design, the three medallions could be changed into many different images (like birthday hats, baseballs, Christmas trees,etc) I used 3 elements to keep that balance of odd numbers. 

Items used:

Stamps: Daydream Medallions, Gorgeous Grunge
Paper: Bright Designer Series Paper, Natural Composition Specialty , Pacific Point Cardstock, Daffodil Delight
Accessories: Expression Thinlits, Typeset Alphabet Bigz Die, Top Note Bigz Die

Have a Great Day!!

Janet Holmes


SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Jan Girl · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS