Good Morning Everyone! Today's Tuesday Tool is the Stampin' Up Designer Washi Tape. Available in 3 rolls to each package, the Designer Washi Tape coordinates with Stampin' Up's Exclusive Color Families. Use it to embellish projects, mark really important things on your calendar, or cover boring refrigerator magnets. Skip the ribbon on packages and criss-cross them with Washi Tape designs. Wrap pencils, alter journals, the sky is the limit. However, be warned; Washi Tape is Highly Addicting!
Features & Benefits
- Use to embellish paper projects, alter journals, and more
- 3 designs
- 1 roll each of 3 widths: 3/8", 1/2", 5/8"
- 5 yards per roll
- Available in 2 assortments: Epic Day This and That and Gingham Garden
- Epic Day coordinates with Basic Gray, Calypso Coral, Crumb Cake, Pool Party
- Gingham Garden coordinates with Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo, Pear Pizzazz, Night of Navy, Island Indigo
In the new Holiday Mini that will be live on August 1, there are more holiday Washi Tape sets. Super cute. That is one benefit I really like about being a Stampin' Up demonstrator is we get to preview and use new product, before the catalog comes out. Last night I made a card that uses the new washi Tape from the Holiday Mini. It is really easy to used and versatile. If you haven't tried it, you should!
If you would like to purchase the Stampin' Up Designer Washi tape click here
Have a great day!!