Tool Tuesday: Owl Punch
Owl Punch
I know the owl punch has been around awhile, but it is such a versatile tool! If you have ever been to one of my classes then you know, we USE it! :)) It has various sized circles to make eyes, and other shapes. On the main body you can cut the ears off, the feet off, change the feet color. You are pretty much limited to your imagination.







I wanted to share this Owl Punch idea board I made up about a year ago! What fun! So this is the Owl Punch used many ways, with extra punches, legs trimmed etc. My favorite, is the chicken! Which one is yours???


What I LOVE about this punch is it's versatility. Tomorrow I will show a card and a scrapbook page using the owl punch, along with some other punches.Super cute! If you want details on how I made each one, let me know.

Click here if you would like to order the Owl Punch!


Have a great day!

Janet Holmes









SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Jan Girl · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS