Stampin' Up Rising Star 2013 and awards night

by jangirlstamps, 10:41 PM
Rising Star

I wanted to share with you what a truly amazing time I had at convention!! I earned Stampin' Up's Rising Star award for 2013!!! What an honor!! I was 1 of 5. I am so excited. I won a $1000 dollar bonus, a 3-day trip to Utah (all 5 Rising Stars will be there) where we will receive coaching, and training. We also received a Star necklace! What a thrilling night!








This is me going up on stage...nervous!!





The 5 Rising Stars of 2013!! Congratulations!!





We all received a lei (real) and my favorite color!



In the recogntion room, they had these stamps, so I stamped a sheet for my scrapbook.... Of course!





This is me and my Upline Christi Beck. She was entered into Founders Circle!! Triple yeah! I had chills, so exciting. She has really worked hard and has been so inspirational to me!



                                   I am so proud of her!






                                            Me and Melody!! (my dear friend and downline!!)


                                                  Fun times!! Thanks for looking!!

                                                              Janet Holmes
SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Jan Girl · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS