When I first saw the Kind and Cozy Stamp set, it reminded me of a watermelon that me and my mom had made with painting. When I did this in class, I realized not everyone saw a watermelon....Ha-Ha!!
So here it goes






 can you find where the owl punch was used?? I took this card for my SUDSOL swap at convention. I just loved how it turned out!!








Notice the seeds in the watermelon? They are the heart in the owl punch, cut in half. This is a trick I learned from my mom, years ago! Super cute!! Here is the Summer scrapbook page we made in our monthly first Saturday Scrapbook day!




Now if your wondering where is this watermelon from?? It is the gingham circle and center circle from the  Kind and Cozy stamp set. Basically I stamped the gingham circle in Old Olive and the inner circle in Melon Mambo.  I used the 2 1/2" circle punch to cut out the gingham, and cut the inner circle with the 1 3/4" circle punch. I then cut it in half, and one half I cut into quarters. I made the "bite" with the  1 3/4 scallop punch. This makes a great Summer time scrapbook page.




For Watermelon Card and Scrapbook Page
Stamps: Six- Sided Sampler, Kind and Cozy
Paper: Old Olive Card Stock, Basic Black Cardstock, Garden Gingham Designer Series Paper
Accessories: Owl Punch, 2  1/2" Circle Punch, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, Scallop Punch, Ribbon, Large Scallop from the circles thinlits, Versamark
   (the text Summer was made using My Digital Studio)



Have a great Day!!

Janet Holmes

SHARE 1 comment

Add your comment

  1. This is one of my favorite card. I also loved the scrapbook pages we made on our day at (July) Russel Farms.

    Mark your calendar for the first Saturday of the month. It is too good to miss.
    Denise

    ReplyDelete

© Jan Girl · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS