Stampin' Up Chalk Talk Monochromatic

in , by jangirlstamps, 8:36 AM
Happy Thank you Card

This little card is so sweet to me. I just really like it! This is my first card to use the Chalk Talk stamp set, really like it. It is one of the bundle sets that Stampin' up is offering! Love that!

 
I layered the Pansy punch and the Blossum punch. Did you notice the Washi Tape on the sentiment. It is really easy to use and pretty forgiving ! :) Tommorrow in Tool Tuesday, I will highlight Washi Tape, its pretty fun and super easy to use.
 
 
 
This is actually a quick and easy card, because it's all done with punches and framelits and a premade dollie. So this is a keeper type of card to me. I don't know about you, but sometimes my life gets ahead of me. A simple but cute card like this is a design to keep.
 
 
 
Enjoy!
 
Janet Holmes

Items used:
 
Paper: Strawberry Slush, Whisper White
Punches: Pansy Punch, Blossum Punch
Stamps: Chalk Talk
Accessories: Tea Lace Paper Dollie, Gingham Garden Washi Tape, Strawberry Slush Ink, Vintage Faceted Designer Button, White Baker's Twine, Glue Dot
SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Jan Girl · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS