Modern Mosaic Christmas

in , by jangirlstamps, 12:57 PM
Modern Mosaic Merry Christmas

It's hard to think about Christmas in July, with this heat in Texas! But Christmas will sneak up on you, it sure does me!

This is my first Christmas Card for this year.


 
 
The more I work with this set, the more I can really see how versatile it is. On the Apothecary Accents I cut one in Whisper White, one in Old Olive. How I "shadowed" the title, was to cut the Old Olive in half and adhere with adhesive to the Whisper White piece.




 
 
Do you notice the ribbon? This is Whisper White Organza Ribbon, daubed with Old Olive. Isn't that a great trick? It is gorgeous!! So you can daub the Whisper White Organza ribbon with any color!!
I LOVE it, when I can find different ways to use a product! The sheen is so pretty!
 
 
 
Enjoy!
 
Janet Holmes
 
Items used:
 
Stamps: Modern Mosaic, Sassy Salutations
Paper: Whisper White, Old Olive
Accessories: Old Olive Ink, Real Red Ink, Whisper White Organza Ribbon, Modern Mosaic Embossing Folder, Rhinestones, Apothecary Accents
 
 
SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Jan Girl · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS