Sponged Happy Birthday

This stamp set is one that made the top on my wish list in the new catalog! I LOVE the fonts on the sentiments. Its perfect for all kinds of occasions. We made this one last night in class.
 
I really also LOVE the new ribbon....I am so in trouble ! :)) My tip on using the new ribbon is to secure with glue dots, that worked for me.
 
 
 
 
I cut a template from my Stampin' Up Trimmer and sponged the colors on. This is a masking technique. The new colors here, really compliment each other. I then daubed (with the same color in the center of the flower and the bud.
 
 
The inside of the card.  This is a pretty quick card that you can easily adapt for many different occasions.
 
 
Items used:
 
Cardstock: Smoky Slate, Whisper White
Stamp sets: Simply Sketched (hostess set), Remembering your Birthday
Accessories: Versamark Ink, Smoky Slate Ink, Coastal Cabana Ink, Strawberry Slush Ink, Rhinestones, 3/8" Ruffle Stretch Trim Strawberry Slush, glue dots
 
 
Enjoy your Day!!
 
Janet Holmes
 
 
 
 
 
 
 



SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Jan Girl · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS