Stampin' Up My Paper Pumpkin-June

in , by jangirlstamps, 5:21 PM
Paper Pumpkin: June ideas

When I received my Paper Pumpkin,  I really liked the colors, so  bright and cheerful. I also wanted to see how I could change up the kit. So here is what I came up with.







So from 4 cards, that came in the kit, I made 6 items ( 3 cards, 1 3x3 card, a gift card, and a tag!) Here's a closer look at how I did it.





These two cards were made according to the instructions that came with the kit. I added a few Rhinestones and Daffodil Delight Taffeta Ribbon. One card is made in the landscape position, to give a different look.






For this card and tag I cut one of the pre-made cards in half. I then made a  gift tag and a different card.

The tag:  just a simple design, used some Rhinestones and Daffodil Delight Ribbon. The banner flags on the tag were made using Polka Dot Parade (it matched perfectly!!) and a scrap of Primrose Petals. I used the Soft Suede Marker, so I could just use the "to you" part of the stamp, which is perfect for a tag! :)

The Card: I made the card base in Soft Suede, embossed it using the Hexagon Embossing Folder. I added a strip of the Polka Parade and used Primrose Petals cardstock to mat the pre-made design.




These two  projects were made by cutting the last pre-made card in half.

The 3x3 card: The card base was made out of Soft Suede. I used the  1/8" Taffeta Daffodil Ribbon and Early Expresso Baker's Twine, and a couple of Rhinestones.

Gift Card Holder: The base is made out of Daffodil Delight.  The belly band was made out of Primrose Petals, and embossed with the Hexagon Embossing Folder, which just looked great This time I put the Rhinestone inside the "O" in YOU! Because whoever would get this giftcard would surely feel special.

Here is a closer view.





Pretty cute huh! This has been my favorite Paper Pumpkin so far.

All items used were from My Paper Pumpkin June Kit. I added Rhinestones and Daffodil Ribbon, and matching cardstock, and Polka Dot Parade DSP matched perfect!! If you are interested in receiving your very own Paper Pumpkin Kit in the mail, let me know. It arrives once a month, a surprise kit! Fun! An all inclusive kit, you can always add to it too!! My Paper Pumpkin is 19.95, tax/shipping included. Remember your order needs to be in by the 10th of the month, to receive your very special kit!!

Have a great weekend!!

Janet Holmes























SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Jan Girl · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS