Stampin' Up Mosaic Madness and Happy Day

in , by jangirlstamps, 8:20 PM
Hello There Card

This is a card that I cased from Monika Davis, just changed up the colors a little. I just loved this card. We will be making this card in our class on Wednesday.



 
 
The acetate in the middle gives such an elegant, classy look.  I just love it.
 
 
 
 
I took a couple different pictures to really try and showcase how pretty the acetate is .
I tried a couple different adhesives to adhere the acetate, and the snail adhesive seemed to work the best.
 

 
Very cute! On the inside of the card I put 4 more mosaic to finish off the card. I adhered the mosaic's on the outside with dimensionals,  the inside mosaic's I adhered with glue dots (to not add anymore bulk)
 
 
I think the Mosaic Madness will be a favorite of mine!!
The card dimensions are: the main part of the card is 4 x 8 1/4, ( scored at 5 1/2),
the acetate is 4 x 2, the bottom part is 1 1/4 x 4
the inside is 3 7/8 x 5 1/4
 
I card size was changed to 4" to optimize usage of the acetate sheet.
 
 
Have a great day!
 
Janet Holmes
 
Items used:
 
Stamps: Mosaic Madness, Happy Day
Paper: Crisp Cantaloupe, Whisper White, Quatrefancy Specialty
Accessories: Crisp Cantaloupe Ink, Choc. Chip Ink, Baker's Twine, Dimensionals, Rhinestones
 
 

 
SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Jan Girl · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS