Good Morning Everyone! Today's Tuesday Tool is the Heat Tool also known as a heat gun.I keep one in . Use the heat tool with embossing powders, Heat & Stick Powder, and to" heat-set " pigment ink. However, there are many other uses for it as well.
Use the Heat Tool to:
- Curl organdy ribbon. You can shrink the ribbon and make it curly by heating it for a few seconds.
- Soften adhesive and take apart items that are put together wrong. Be careful with items that have snail and sticky strip as too much heat warps the cardstock.
- Reheat hot glue that has already dried before an item is the way you want it.
What surface do you use to heat your projects?
- Ceramic Tiles as a base.
- Heat Tool Holders which allow you to work hands free.
- Granite Kitchen Counters which are heat resistant.
Cover a clipboard with aluminium foil and clamp your project down with the clip. The aluminum foil reflects the heat allowing the powder to melt more quickly.
If you would like to purchase the Heat Tool, click here Enjoy!