Happy Birthday

This is a card that I my up line Sharon Cheng made. I just love it!! It screams happy to me!!! Once a month we have a demonstrator meeting where we swap cards (like a FRENZY!)  :) and exchange ideas and support each other. If you want more information on our group let me know.

 
I love the colors!! WOW! Notice how the pansy is cut, on the front panel peaking through, with the punched pansy on top.
 
 
 
Super cute! The Washi tape is so cool. I really have never used it until now. I like it! (it should have a caution warning "Can be ADDICTING!!"
 
 
Here is another idea using Washi Tape.
 
 
 
This is a little fun gift I gave out last class. I wrapped the bottom of a tea light candle with the Gingham Garden Washi tape. I used a cellophane bag, a quick stamp and v'oila a cute little thank you gift. This would be great for a secretary, bus driver, just a little "thinking of you."
 
 
See what I mean....addicting!
 
Have a great weekend!
 
Janet Holmes
 
Items used (Birthday Card)
 
Cardstock: Melon Mambo, Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White
Stamps: Flower Shop, Banner Greetings
Accessories: Pansy Punch, Gingham Garden Washi Tape, Daffodil Delight Ink, Melon Mambo Ink, Rich Razzleberry Ink.
 
 
Items used (tea light candle)
 
Paper: Whisper White
Stamp: Label Love
Accessories: Whisper White Taffeta Ribbon, Gingham Garden Washi Tape, Artisan Label Punch, Daffodil Delight Ink
SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Jan Girl · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS